Privacy, Terms and Conditions
*Please Note*: Changes to BOC General Terms and Conditions of Supply for Customers
BOC's Australian General Terms and Conditions of Supply have been updated due to recent changes in legislation. We have also made some changes to clarify aspects of our product offering. The new terms and conditions are effective from 1 October 2011 and apply to all transactions to date.
General Terms and Conditions of Supply for Customers (PDF 1MB)
General Terms and Conditions of Purchase for Suppliers
These terms and conditions apply to all orders of goods and services by BOC Limited for suppliers.
General Terms and Conditions of Purchase for Suppliers (PDF 212KB)
BOC Australia Returns Policy
Cylinder Gas, Equipment and Consumable Items.
This policy applies where you wish to return items because they are no longer required. It DOES NOT AFFECT your statutory or contractual rights relating to faulty or defective products. Proof of Purchase will need to be established before a Return can be accepted.
BOC Australia Returns Policy (PDF 13KB)
This document discusses BOCs commitment to compliance regarding the collection, processing, use, disclosure and disposal of data under Australian Privacy Legislation.
General Terms and Conditions of Supply for Customers
These terms and conditions apply to all supplies of goods and services by BOC to the Customer.
General Terms and Conditions of Supply for Customers (PDF 1.3MB)
These terms and conditions apply to orders of goods and services.
Returns Policy (PDF387 KB).
- You agree that BOC may obtain information about you from any person, including creditors, your bank, debt collection and direct marketing activities, and you consent to any person providing BOC with such information.
- You agree that BOC may give any information it has about you relating to your credit worthiness to any other person, including any credit or debt collection agency. BOC may also disclose personal or account information where BOC believes it is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be violating BOC's terms and conditions or may be causing injury or interference with the rights or property of BOC or its customers.
- You agree that any information collected by BOC is collected for the use of BOC in the course of its business including credit assessment, delivery of goods to you, debt collecting and direct marketing activities.
- You have the right under the Privacy Act 1993 to access and request the correction of any personal information, which BOC holds about you.
- You are aware that any personal information supplied by you will be retained by BOC and will be accessible to BOC employees and other persons or bodies corporate engaged by BOC for or in relation to any of the purposes listed above.
Taxes and Laws
Although the prices and charges quoted on this website do not include GST, you must pay GST. The GST amount payable by you will be added at the end of your order. This Agreement is to be governed by the laws of New Zealand and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of New Zealand.
Liability and Exclusions
The Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 imposes a number of implied warranties that can be avoided where the goods or services acquired are for a business purpose.
BOC shall not be liable for any loss of profits or any consequential, indirect or special loss, damage or injury of any kind suffered by you arising directly or indirectly from any breach of any of BOC's obligations under or in connection with this Agreement or form any cancellation of this Agreement or from any negligence, misrepresentation or other act or omission on the part of BOC, its servants, agents or contractors.
BOC's liability in respect of all claims for loss, damage or injury arising from breach of any BOC's obligations arising under or in connection with this Agreement or from negligence, misrepresentation or other act or omission on part of BOC, its servants, agents or contractors shall not in aggregate exceed the purchase price.
BOC will not be liable for any shortage, loss, damage or discrepancy unless notified to BOC in writing within 3 working days of receipt of goods by the Customer.
BOC will at its option supply, replace or repair goods, or supply or re-supply services, in respect of which a valid claim is made under this Agreement.
All warranties and conditions which arise from statute and relate to the supply of goods and services are excluded from this Agreement except to the extent that such exclusion is prevented by law.
BOC equipment will comply with any technical specifications provided by BOC. BOC does not warrant that the equipment is suitable for your intended use or process.
This site is not intended to provide expert advice as to which products are suitable for any particular process. Customers who do not have skill and experience in using the products appearing in this site should seek professional advice before use. Always carefully read and follow instructions appearing on product packaging and instruction sheets.
Web Site Use
Cookies are a tiny piece of text that a website places on your hard drive. You need to have your web browser's cookies enabled in order to use our web site. They allow you to order online and to let us help you fill out forms more quickly. Cookies also allow us to see your preferences so we can keep developing and tailoring our website to suit you.