Smootharc Elite MMA 162VRD
Includes "Fail to safe" added feature of VRD function
They may be small but the Smootharc Elite MMA 162VRD and 180VRD are BOC’s ‘mighty midgets’. These compact but powerful inverter power sources are great all-rounders for quick and easy repair work or more extensive pipeline and offshore work. The outstanding welding properties, large mains voltage range and easy handling make both machines ideal for construction, mining and assembly work. The added VRD (voltage reduction device) function makes the MMA welding machines a safer alternative on any worksite.
Low investment costs and universal applications make MMA welding machines from BOC extremely economical. The innovative Smootharc Elite MMA 162VRD and MMA 180VRD inverter technology offers premium quality and high output with low energy consumption. This development sets new environmental standards.
- Anti-stick - weld like a professional
- Arcforce: tuning for all electrodes
- Perfect weld seams even with thick electrodes
- 100% suitable for construction sites
- Light, transportable and mobile
- Hotstart for exceptional quality
- Reliable, safe and cost effective